Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

NINJAS FIGHTING SWORDS SHURIKEN YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

In other words, absolute bullshit. It was blatantly obvious that you just watched far too much annie-may and used that as your foundation for this predictable, boring fight-fest. The weapons were (of course) cliche', and everything from the Narutard throwing star crap to the DBZ-style power up and even the Street Fighter moves were instantly recognizable and very unoriginal. I actually watched the previous Bunnykills and thought that they were somewhat entertaining, but this movie was one boring moment after the next, despite all your hard work and effort, which is actually quite notable.

Aside from your weaboo content and fighting, the actual animation itself was very decent, very decent indeed. The frame rate rarely dropped (only during the heavier fight scenes did I notice a lag) and it really seemed to flow quite well, aside from the little "scene 1-2-3" thing you had going on. You have talent with animation, but it would be nice to see you not waste it on something so mindless, like this movie unfortunately turned out to be.

I'll give you a 6/10, but only because of your inherent talent. Do something more interesting and original, please.

Mottis responds:

Thanks for the honest review.

I'm aiming for a unique style and theme for each movie. This time around it was supposed to have a cheesy ninja/samurai/anime theme going on with lots of clish├ęs from various video games and anime. Next one will be different, as always.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

I...uh....That...um....jesus.

I've never really seen something like that before. It was interesting, to say the least, but when it started, I thought that you had actually just ripped a video clip from one of the Teen Titan episodes and uploaded it as your own work. In other words, the animation was spectacular. Absolutely amazing. It's obvious you took your time in doing this. The content of the cartoon itself though....well. Humorous. It was funny. Copious amounts of cum and multiple tentacles was a tad ridiculous. It was just so over the top that I couldn't help but laugh.

Congratulations on your front page. Keep up the good work, but maybe make your next one a little less...uh....everything this is. Good job!

10/10

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

I hate this fucker.

Not necessarily the classiest way to dispose of a problem, but this certainly gets the point across that Fred is a fucking douchebag and no one should like him. All the 12 year olds on this site should go back to Youtube.