Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

NINJAS FIGHTING SWORDS SHURIKEN YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

In other words, absolute bullshit. It was blatantly obvious that you just watched far too much annie-may and used that as your foundation for this predictable, boring fight-fest. The weapons were (of course) cliche', and everything from the Narutard throwing star crap to the DBZ-style power up and even the Street Fighter moves were instantly recognizable and very unoriginal. I actually watched the previous Bunnykills and thought that they were somewhat entertaining, but this movie was one boring moment after the next, despite all your hard work and effort, which is actually quite notable.

Aside from your weaboo content and fighting, the actual animation itself was very decent, very decent indeed. The frame rate rarely dropped (only during the heavier fight scenes did I notice a lag) and it really seemed to flow quite well, aside from the little "scene 1-2-3" thing you had going on. You have talent with animation, but it would be nice to see you not waste it on something so mindless, like this movie unfortunately turned out to be.

I'll give you a 6/10, but only because of your inherent talent. Do something more interesting and original, please.

Mottis responds:

Thanks for the honest review.

I'm aiming for a unique style and theme for each movie. This time around it was supposed to have a cheesy ninja/samurai/anime theme going on with lots of clish├ęs from various video games and anime. Next one will be different, as always.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

I...uh....That...um....jesus.

I've never really seen something like that before. It was interesting, to say the least, but when it started, I thought that you had actually just ripped a video clip from one of the Teen Titan episodes and uploaded it as your own work. In other words, the animation was spectacular. Absolutely amazing. It's obvious you took your time in doing this. The content of the cartoon itself though....well. Humorous. It was funny. Copious amounts of cum and multiple tentacles was a tad ridiculous. It was just so over the top that I couldn't help but laugh.

Congratulations on your front page. Keep up the good work, but maybe make your next one a little less...uh....everything this is. Good job!

10/10

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

I hate this fucker.

Not necessarily the classiest way to dispose of a problem, but this certainly gets the point across that Fred is a fucking douchebag and no one should like him. All the 12 year olds on this site should go back to Youtube.

Metal Arena 3 Metal Arena 3

Basic.

I found the game to be quite generic in every sense. The names of the weapons were generic, the enemies were pretty generic, the tanks were generic, the backgrounds were generic. It was just nothing special altogether. It was plain. It was okay, I mean it wasn't bad, but it was just plain.

I had a recurring problem of the game freezing which forced me to reload the entire page, and that got on my nerves after a while so I quit playing.

Really, on your next game, just up the ante in every regard. I suggest you make the tank movement a little more boxy. Moonwalking your land boat left and right was really kind of lame. Give the guns different effects. More flare for energy weapons, and less orange blobs for ammunition based weapons. Make enemies strafe you. Even shooting enemies just headed on a crash course, so they were suicide enemies with really weak guns. Make the fighting area bigger as well. Can't tell you how many times I tried to get a superior angle on an enemy and they just grazed the tip of my gun barrel.

Give the player the ability to pick different camo options for the tank. Maybe instead of just plain hunks of armor with standard layouts, spice it up a little. Bring some WW1 and WW2 designs into the game. Modern designs like the Merkava and the ever popular Abrams. Make the armor on the tanks show the damage they receive. Doesn't have to be perfect, just shell pits and burn marks.

Keep some of the futuristic weapons though. Energy weapons are always a favorite, but make them have chance special effects, such as 20% for EMP or something.

I know it's a lot, but take them as merely ideas.

5 for the generic game. You got basics down, now make it shine.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good but.....

....why is this still on the front page? I mean, it is very entertaining (for a short period of time) and the upgrades keep it interesting, but this does not deserve to be on the front page for this long.

Positives: Very cool artwork, upgrades are nice, weapons add a new element to "launch crap as far as possible" and overall it's just fun. Very addictive.

Negatives: Gets repetitive rather easily and eventually becomes downright boring.

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

Awesome, but pointless

I loved the graphics. Sprites always make me feel better. I will say, though, it was a tad on the easy side for a long time. I made rank 10 globally and I didn't really try that hard.

The dialogue of your character was hilarious. It really kept the light mood up. The briefcase was also useful, but not entirely necessary unless bombs were unavoidable.

Nice work.

Hombre-Lobo Hombre-Lobo

Hm.

My philosophy on art is being able to get your idea across. I don't see a particular idea here, but I s'pose a piece of art doesn't necessarily always require one....

Maybe try to expand and develop your art style....notebook scribblings go so far.

KanchiArdilla responds:

Well, I think art is a way to express not only ideas but emotions too. Honestly, i draw things mostly when i feel lonely, i like to draw whatever thing comes to my mind and then, i feel better.

Anyways, thanks for your comment, i am practicing in watercolor now, so maybe in the future i will submit more "professional-looking-stuff" for you to see.